The Lake County Tax Collector serves as an agent for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) and is responsible for providing the necessary services associated with the titling and registration of vehicles in the state of Florida and with the administration of driver license & ID Cards.
The following motorist services are provided by the Lake County Tax Collector's Office:
- Boat and Vessel Titles and Registration
- Disabled Personal Parking Permits
- Driver License & ID Cards
- Mobile Home Titles and Registrations
- Motor Vehicle Titles and Registration
Driver License – U.S. Citizens
Driver License – Non-U.S. Citizens
Commercial Driver License (CDL)
Disabled Parking Permits
Boats & Vessels
Specialty & Personalized License Plates
Schedule a Road Test, Hazmat Testing, or Non-U.S. driver license appointment.